Dienstag, 24. März 2009

Hey Yo!

I know, I should study, in 3 hours I'm gonna write my second test overseas. Pharmacology. I wonder how this will be. Astronomy on friday was really easy. On thursday I was really stressed and started to study and read the textbook. On friday morning I realized that half of the questions were Multiple-choice. However, Pharmacology shouldn't be that easy.
Some of you might have seen it on facebook and have enjoyed the fotos, some of you didn't. I've made a trip to wineglass-bay on saturday. That's almost 200km in the north-east of Hobart and when I heard the forecast for Saturday I decided to do something.
But well, owning a car is prerequisite for this and so do I. Last Wednesday, when I received my driving licence from home, I went and bought a car. A nice one:
Mitsubishi Sigma, 1986, 200,000km, 113PS, Automatic.
And when I bought a device to connect my MP3-Player to the cassette-player of the car I definitely had to drive 400km and so I got to that beautiful bay.
So we, Rune, Thijs and Me had a finde day, hot, sunny, swimming in the sea. Well, you can imagine, a beautiful day in autumn.
Sunday was supposed to be my study-day (for pharmacology) but well, I was on this keg-party on Saturday evening, hence a bit tired on sunday and not able to do anything else than watching Steven Seagal in "The Patriot". At least he's playing an immunologist and doing some research, trying to find a new drug... This convinced me that I've done at least something for my pharmacology test. Even though the reference might not have the highest impact-factor, and additionally I'm not really sure about the H-factor of Steven Seagal.
But now I go back to my book. See you!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen