Montag, 9. März 2009

Good day!

Today's "eight hours day", public holiday in Australia, actually I think it's in all britain and it's (former) colonies. I'm not explaining what they're celebrating, you can check that out on wikipedia, and I'm not writin' this blog to educate you.
However, I've had a great weekend, with a whole lotta sports going on. Starting with soccer training on thursday, on friday a workout in the uni-gym, in the evening Rune's birthday party. The next day I was hiking the Mt. Wellington. Was a nice hike, although the weather wasn't as good as we were hoping.
The morning was awesome, a few clouds, but mainly fine. During our "climb", the weather changed. And when we were at the summit, it was all in a cloud, raining, very windy and about 3-5°C.
So I've got to go again, the mountain is famous for it's views and I didn't see anything.
Sunday was fine again, and I was gettin' up in the morning early again to get ready for another rafting tour. Hopefully I'll get some pictures soon, coz I didn't bring my camera... Electronic devices and water - bad combination...
They have dry boxes for cameras, but mine is a little to big...
For today I've decided to go running, which I'm gonna do after finishing this post, and in the afternoon... Well finally I should start doing something for uni. I think there's a pharmacology assessment coming up in 2 weeks (or so), and a little bit of astronomy homework to do.
So then, one of my malaysian friends (I still have troubles remembering their names) just finished his shower, so I've got to take that chance and brush my teeth.

see you!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen