Mittwoch, 1. April 2009

Good Morning!

I just had a wonderful weekend at Bruny Island, we were a group of 12, very mixed group, you couldn't find a trend of who we were and we drove to Bruny Island for a nice camping adventure.
Again we were so lucky with the weather. On saturday it got up to 26°C and it was a starlit night. Camping in Tassie is awesome! There are many campsites around and you don't have to pay anything. Just put up your tent, a couple of meters away from the beach.
When swimming you can see some nice animals. This weekend I saw an octopus, some starfishes and a stingray. The stingray made us a little bit nervous though.
However the night was great, because we had a campfire, a guitar, 5.8kg meat and 120 bottles of beer.
I think you can imagine, that it's been a great weekend.
Monday, which was the day before yesterday, obvisously, was also great. I was at uni, when I got informed that Jeff plans a trip to clifton beach for surfing. Well nothing better than that, after finishing uni, I had 3 hours time to waste, before the pharmacology practical. So I drove out to clifton beach for some surfing experience. It was my first time, so I didn't have a lot of time standing on the board. Furthermore one of the three fins of the board was broken, not the best for stability.
After some time 2 dolphins showed up, how exciting.

And there is one thing you might not want to hear, but I simply can't always talk about the good things in life: Well, I've got a terrible pain in my back. It's because of the matress, I reckon. The next days I'll try sleeping on the floor and let you know, how this worked out.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen