Donnerstag, 2. April 2009

Good evening!

Now I'm back for another post. Call it appendix to my last one, since it includes the last weekend, again.
So let's focus on friday night, when I played my first game in Tasmanien Soccer Premier League. That day was really weird, since I didn't expect to get the clearance in time. However, After a big lunch I was sleeping, when suddenly my phone rang and someone from the soccer club told me, that I can play!!!
Since this wasn't clear until a couple of hours before the game, I was substitute, and played only the last 30mins. Unfortunately I wasn't able to turn the game, so we lost 3:0.
The rest of the weekend you already know from my last post.
Now there's nothing more to say, I reckon. This week was again a week of uni-life. Well, on monday I tried some eyedrops in the pharmacology practical, phenylephrine. I was lucky, of the 4 "human subjects" I was the one who got the drug, not affecting the vision, but only the constriction of the pupil. I must've been looking like a maniac, one pupil 0.8mm in diameter, the other one 0.4mm. Unfortunately I don't have a photo.
This weekend I'm planning to fill the photobucket with a whole lotta photos, that I wanna share with you. I hope I can add some slideshows to my blog!

have a nice day!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen