Donnerstag, 25. Juni 2009

Hey!

Now it's almost over, at least my time in the Mt. Nelson villas. I've gotta move out on Sunday and I just finished booking my flights, trains etc. for my mainland-tour. Next week I'll stay in Hobart at some backpackers, before I'll leave to Melbourne.

The last weeks were filled with studying and preparation for exams and then finally writing the exams. I finished on monday. Since the last week-end there's a whole lotta leaving going on, here in Tasmania. Yesterday my Austrian fellows left, some other friends left already last Sunday. Yes, it really seems like I'm the last man standing here in Hobart, so I'll get a little taste of how it is, being alone.

I just made my mainland-plans and I figured out that I won't stay in one place longer than 3 days. Most of the time I only booked the backpackers for 1 or 2 nights. And the only group of people I'll see longer than 2 days will be the hiking group in New Zealand. I'm really lookin' forward to it and I wonder how it's gonna be, being on the road for 1 1/2 months.

Last monday I sold my car, it was a sad goodbye. I probably spent more time with my car than with my friends, because: Passengers change, the car won't!

well then, stay tuned. Next time I'll write, I'll probably be somewhere else ;)

cheers!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen