Donnerstag, 19. Februar 2009

Hey dudes!
How're ye doin'? Coz I'm havin' a fuckin' awesome time!
Well, it's not due to lazyness that I've not written anything during my first 2 weeks here, but due to my missing internetconnection. I just had to wait for Orientation week to get my UTAS email account and password. Now I can access the internet from the top of Mount Nelson, that's where I have my "Villa". It's really nice here, I've got a wonderful view, down onto the city.
However, I'm still alone in my villa, hopefully tomorrow this status will change, well let's see what tomorrow brings.
So far I've done a few crucial things 'round here:
#1 I bought a coffee machine, you can imagine how important this is to me
#2 I bought the cheapest western guitar available at Hobart Music Centre
#3 And I spent some time at the beach.

However, I wasn't swimming so far coz there's a lot of jellyfish in the water by that time. Well let's talk about weather. It's really fine here. In the shadow you might shake a little bit (at least if you're not feelin' comfortable with 20°C), but in the sun it's burning your socks off.

Ha, yeah, you might wonder and want to ask:
Have you seen a wallaby or a possum? Well yes indeed, there are plenty of them just in front of my door, playin' in the garden. Goin' out in the evening let's you meet, I'd say at least, 3 wallabys and some possums.

after all this bla bla I'll say: have a nice day! not check by for more, I'll be updating this more frequently now!
luke

1 Kommentar:

  1. Good morning!
    I have no idea what's the time right now at your place, though ...
    It's good to hear you're having a good time (and warm weather!!). In Austria it's snowing, snowing, snowing. I posted some pics in my blog, just in case you already miss the snow.
    Keep the infos coming, I'll stay tuned :)
    cheers,
    Bettina

    AntwortenLöschen